Sydney Resume Writing & Interview Coaching
- Do you know what the first page of your resume should do?
- Do you know the best strategy to use to present you?
- Do you know how to target your resume and your cover letter of application?
- Do you know how to sell yourself, your knowledge, your skill set?
This knowledge can get you that interview!
“THE MOST VALUE ADDED EMPLOYMENT SERVICES PROVIDER”
With over 30 years of experience in recruitment and human resources management, we work with you in a professional partnership to provide a QUALITY OF SERVICE AND A QUALITY PRODUCT that is a cut above other service providers, AS WE HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE, we understand what a recruiter or hiring manager is looking for.
WE OFFER A FACE TO FACE CONSULTATION to comprehensively clarify your needs, get to know you and understand your strengths. You can say to us what you want to say to the prospective employer and we put that into words for you.
We design a strategy, individually suited to your needs and targeted to the position or specific-industry, present a draft for your approval and/or amendments. You will have a professionally targeted resume/CV and a letter of application (cover letter) defining and aligning your skills, knowledge and achievements for the job.
- We offer expertly focused written responses to selection criteria, or responses to pre-screening questions and letters of application requiring a 2 page response to selection criteria and aligned with the public service capability framework.
- Interview Technique Coaching with an experienced human resources manager and questions specifically designed to target the selection criteria for your dream job.
- We have written hundreds of profiles, professional or personal to meet your requirements and written thousands of resumes, and assessed millions of resumes.
“You have been a pleasure to work with, your support and understanding has been so reassuring, I feel as though you took me under your wings and guided me along the way…. Considering I have had nothing but bad luck along the way, this experience has only confirmed that there are still great people like you out there… Thank you for all your assistance and hard work, I greatly appreciate it.
I can now definitely say I love my Resume”
Executive Assistant/Sales Team Manager 2018
“I wanted to thank you for everything you’ve done for me this last year. While it was no small feat in itself you really did so much more than helping me get my resume together. You helped me find a part of myself I had lost and without your challenge, support and guidance I certainly wouldn’t be where I am today, now working for a company building social enterprises.”
LL Sydney – mature student completing MBA following a diversified career in many sectors 12/2016