Sydney Resume Writing & Interview Coaching
Can you answer ‘YES’ to these questions?
- Do you know what the first page of your resume should do?
- Do you know the best strategy to use to present you and your experience?
- Do you know how to target your resume/CV?
- Do you know how to write and target your cover letter of application?
- Do you know how to sell yourself, your knowledge and your skill set?
- Do you know how to demonstrate the value you can bring to the position and the company?
- Do you know what keywords are and how to use them?
This knowledge can get you ‘that’ interview!
“THE MOST VALUE ADDED EMPLOYMENT SERVICES PROVIDER”
We give you FREE interview questions and help you develop the best way to answer difficult and common questions.
** If you wish to purchase a third service, like interview coaching or a LinkedIn profile we offer a 20% discount on the purchase price of that service.
- We offer expertly focused written responses to selection criteria, or responses to pre-screening questions and letters of application requiring a 2 page response to selection criteria and aligned with the public service capability framework.
- Interview Technique Coaching with an experienced human resources manager and questions specifically designed to target the selection criteria for your dream job.
“You have been a pleasure to work with, your support and understanding has been so reassuring, I feel as though you took me under your wings and guided me along the way…. Considering I have had nothing but bad luck along the way, this experience has only confirmed that there are still great people like you out there… Thank you for all your assistance and hard work, I greatly appreciate it.
I can now definitely say I love my Resume”
Executive Assistant/Sales Team Manager 2018
“I wanted to thank you for everything you’ve done for me this last year. While it was no small feat in itself you really did so much more than helping me get my resume together. You helped me find a part of myself I had lost and without your challenge, support and guidance I certainly wouldn’t be where I am today, now working for a company building social enterprises.”
LL Sydney – mature student completing MBA following a diversified career in many sectors 12/2016
“Good morning, Virginia,
Who is this ‘Harry Houdini’? He sounds amazing. I would employ him.
Thank you for all the work. Everything reads extremely well.”
Mature Graduate in Sustainability with diverse work background 2.2022